Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (Garf, manipulated, Sonata1, 1 invisible), 28 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129278 - 10/04/04 08:52 PM Only the Irish
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I find these hilarious, as I come from an Irish family, hope you can too,

The Irish are so funny as they make everybody laugh by laughing at themselves, a true virtue in life, I am probably nearest to the last advert, how about you?

"Personal ads" in the Dublin News

Heavy drinker, 35, Cork area. Seeks gorgeous sex addict interested in a man who loves his pints, cigarettes, Glasgow Celtic Football Club and starting fights on Patrick Street at three o'clock in the morning.

------------------------------------------------------

Bitter, disillusioned Dublin man, lately rejected by longtime fiancee, seeks decent, honest, reliable woman, if such a thing still exists in this cruel world of hatchet-faced bitches.

Ginger haired Galway man, a trouble-maker, gets slit-eyed and shirty after a few scoops, seeks attractive, wealthy lady for bail purposes, maybe more.

Bad tempered, foul-mouthed old bastard, living in a damp cottage in the arse end of Roscommon, seeks attractive 21 year old blonde lady, with a lovely chest.

Devil-worshipper, Offaly area, seeks like-minded lady, for wining and dining, good conversation, dancing, romantic walks, and slaughtering cats in cemeteries at midnight under the flinty light of a pale moon.

Limerick man, 27, medium build, brown hair, blue eyes, seeks alibi for the night of February 27 between 8 PM and 11:30 PM.

Optimistic Mayo man, 35, seeks a blonde 20 year old double-jointed supermodel, who owns her own brewery, and has an open-minded twin sister

#129279 - 10/04/04 11:04 PM Re: Only the Irish
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
HEY, that's why I married an Irish woman \:D

I just love the country, and get over whenever we can.
It's the most peaceful, laid back, relaxed and funny country I've ever had the pleasure of visiting.
Don't let anyone put you off going there with all the rubbish talked about the 'troubles' - that's a small part of the entire country, and just about over ( if not done with \:\( )

Dave

#129280 - 10/05/04 10:59 PM Re: Only the Irish
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dave,

they are the best people in the World, I missed going there, always want to be that way, just laid back, there is a strong call in me to follow my roots.

People laugh at us, but so what, I laugh at them, I can use the Irish in me to good advantage, finest beers, finest people, laid back in the rat race, but hey, it will get done, maybe tomorrow, if that's not good enough, tough.

I am so laid back, in a World of deadlines, I always make them because I have to, if I ever made any money, I think I would buy a farm, with a log fire, no TV and live a quality life, one we we're all here for, only problem is, I could never kill the animals, as I would have got to know them too well!! Maybe not so much a good idea.

You will never go far wrong with an Irish girl, as you know of the Irish eyes and the inner soul,

take care

ste

#129281 - 10/05/04 11:22 PM Re: Only the Irish
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Hey I think I met this guy yesterday!
Quote:
Bad tempered, foul-mouthed old bastard, living in a damp cottage in the arse end of Roscommon, seeks attractive 21 year old blonde lady, with a lovely chest.
:rolleyes: \:D Thanks for the laugh today.

Sar

#129282 - 10/06/04 12:00 AM Re: Only the Irish
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hmmm,

wasn't me though, I am the last one in the thread, the one with the wild imagination,

dreams don't come true!!!

ste \:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.