Newest Members
pjmd, j_f1974, Dan234racer, ajax, marmill252
12431 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mTm (55), Oz (28)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12431 Members
74 Forums
63840 Topics
445797 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129176 - 09/21/04 12:41 AM This road I walk
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
After 7 months, I am done with therapy, for now. I believe it is time for me to walk my road by myself for awhile. I know I am never alone, for I have all of you brothers around me. I am stronger than I was when I began. In fact, I am stronger than I have ever been in my life.
I am going to going to a support group in a few weeks. It should help me learn more about myself, and it will give me a chance to help others in need.
I am scared and excited about my nest leg of my journey. I know I have the tools to help myself when the going gets rough. And, their are always numerous men to lend me support to lean on.
I am not expecting to go down a primrose path, I am not that naiive, but I am beginning to see a light on my horizon. WHat a difference o year can make!
Peace be with us all!!!!!!
Casey

#129177 - 09/21/04 06:16 PM Re: This road I walk
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Casey,

nice to see you are on the road to recovery, you are young and have found the right place, by being with survivors. Put your best into your college work, you know you can do it, and gain the confidence to be the best. ;\)

You can PM me anytime if you are unsure, where you are at. Wish I found this place so much earlier in my life. It makes sense out of all the things we live alone with.

Go for it,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.