Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
8 registered (CafeMan, lapchinj, 4 invisible), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
438004 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#129169 - 09/20/04 07:25 PM Nothing important, just a vent
Yves Offline

Loc: Canada
I work with a prick intent on getting me in trouble with the boss and today just took the cake. He decided to pick a fight with me over something completely ridiculous (he said I took his coffee, which I didnít), pissed me off, heckled me all day and then complained to the boss that I had a bad attitude! To top it all off, he took the company truck out for coffee, rammed a fucking telephone post and then told the boss I fucking did it! Now I have to pay for a grill, bumper, and maybe a rad! And thereís not a fucking thing I can do about it because he had one of the other guys swear that I was driving!

So what is it? Do I attract idiots? Do I say sucker written on me somewhere? Why does everyone want to hurt me so badly? Why canít they just leave me the hell alone? Why the hell do I keep getting people intent on getting me in trouble, making me mad almost beyond my control? Why are people so fucking high and mighty and then accuse ME of it???

I feel like I'm at fault for every thing that goes on every where, and at the same time I feel completely invisible except to be passed around as a punching bag. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I so angry? So full of hatred? Why do I want to so desparately cream the next son of a bitch that dares to fucking cross me? God, I canít get this out of me!!!!!!!

I canít even scream HELP because I neither deserve it nor know how to ask for it! How fucking pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#129170 - 09/20/04 07:30 PM Re: Nothing important, just a vent
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
GGGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#129172 - 09/20/04 08:41 PM Re: Nothing important, just a vent
markgreyblue Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pasadena, CA
this is insanely bad -
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

"...the sign of a true leader is service..." - anonymous

#129173 - 09/21/04 06:56 PM Re: Nothing important, just a vent
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Yves,

sadly we have to live with these a**holes. We leave ourselves open to it. As Marc said, we hold a stigma inside, that says, just blame it on the easy target.

I try to be easy going at work, but people so much take it as being, I am an easy target, they do things like hiding food, and security passes, it pissed me off one day, when I said to the supervisor, who was new to the job. I have lost my security keys "in the room"

After quizzing my colleagues, who all denied taking it, I said to my supervisor, she must alert security over the loss. I then addressed my colleagues again and said, do you really want to put this girl into all the trouble of filling out all the forms necessary to avoid security issues, I soon found the culprit.

They always hide things from me, sometimes my lunch, other things, they think it is some joke Sometimes I turn the joke on them though \:D

I know how hard it is to put up with this behaviour, I have seen it so much in my life.
I would guess, like me, you just want an easy life but find these a**holes, just try and ruin it for you, they don't see the fragility, they don't have any compassion.

Hey, though are you not like me?
I got blamed for everything when I was a kid, and took the punishment, because. I was always the "odd" one out, the runt of the litter!

Always I remember one thing, when I bred dogs, I said to the owner of the bitch, give me the runt of the litter, the dog the mother throws out of the basket, the dog she doesn't care for, I always got the best dog.

Maybe the ugliest dog to them, not to me. Always found a true friend in this type of dog, "hey you want me"? Nobody else does!!!

True friend for life, think about how we make friends?

take care

ste

#129174 - 09/21/04 07:35 PM Re: Nothing important, just a vent
Yves Offline

Loc: Canada
Today, I let myself get bullied into a fight. I know I wanted it, and I wanted it bad. As luck would have it, he choreographed the whole thing, the boss showed up at the exact right time for him to start losing the fight and become a poor, defenseless, innocent victim.............

Last warning, says the boss. Troy snickers in the background. I feel like I'm standing in a ring at the end of the fight, duped, humiliated, waiting for the floor to open up and swallow me.........

I haven't decided if I'm going back tomorrow or not. Funny thing is, I don't even give a fuck anymore.

#129175 - 09/22/04 04:06 AM Re: Nothing important, just a vent
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
Yves,
do not give up so easy. Assholes are everywhere, we can not avoid them that's the fact in life.
You have to calm yourself down. Think about all situation in a cool way, then decide what would you like to do.
But please do not be naive, they would like that you go away.
You must fight for your rights, it is after all your job. It is ok to quit job in cases that you already find new and better one, but not to quit because of some idiot.
Maybe is the best tactic to be peaceful and pretend that nothing happened. Wait and do not go for fight under his terms no matter how big provocations are. Wait for the best moment for counterattack under your conditions, especially when boss is somewhere else (boss must stay neutral) and there are no other people. It is sometime good to show a little power to other people and not just polite face that we normally have.
It can be just your sarcastic comment or joke with double meaning anything like that, sophisticated and sharp at the same time.
Sometimes I am forced to show that I can be really mean to people that do not respect me, how strange but after the "show" they would treat me with much more respect.
Ivo

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.