Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jay1946, 4 invisible), 56 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438312 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#129109 - 09/19/04 04:47 AM Re: Music??
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Thanks for the help and advice! One will be Stevie Wonder, 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered'. Cool song, and great tempo! Still working on others.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#129110 - 09/19/04 08:42 AM Re: Music??
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

leosha,
i was not going to post this because it seemed cheesy somehow, yet, it kept coming back to me. the song "eye of the tiger" by queen, i believe, has always been inspirational for me. lately, it has had even more meaning for me in my attempts to find a ground of my own to stand. it seems cheesy because it was a pop song, and it was the rocky theme, but it still had power for me.

of course, another all time rock fave of mine is ac/dc shook me all night long, but i would not suggest that one for obvious reasons lol

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#129111 - 09/19/04 09:29 AM Re: Music??
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Interesting song choice Theo. 'Eye of the Tiger' actually was by a band called 'Survivor'. Hmmm...
\:\)

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#129112 - 09/20/04 11:08 AM Re: Music??
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

leosha,
the irony gets more intriguing, no? btw, thanks for the clarification. must be what dave has called "old timers" disease \:D

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#129113 - 09/20/04 06:36 PM Re: Music??
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
When I was a young man, many moons ago \:\( , I just loved to dance to the original "R & B" stuff, all the early Motown and Stax sounds.

Booker T and the MG's "Green Onions" - Marvin Gaye "Wherever I lay my Hat"

Just two that spring to mind, although my feet don't spring anymore :rolleyes:

Dave

#129114 - 10/09/04 02:32 AM Re: Music??
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Leosha,

Sorry, I've not been here for a long time because school has kept me, um...........focused.

Doesn't Josh Groban have a new song "You Raise Me Up".

Also, feel free to use my song "Springdance" which you can download from the website noted in my sig,

Ron

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.