Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, don64, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63420 Topics
443378 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#129018 - 09/03/04 01:32 PM Andrei
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Just thought I would let everyone know that Andrei has finished the worst part of his medical procedures. That which makes him so sick. He is sick right now but it will be better by Monday. Just thought you guys might like to wish him well. He is a truly great young man and deserves the best life has to offer him.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#129019 - 09/03/04 01:48 PM Re: Andrei
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Andrei,

\:D !

You'll be back on the ice in no time, I bet. You young folks always make us oldsters look bad!

(as it should be, so shut up, all you oldsters!)

I'm here for you, brother, and I love you.

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#129020 - 09/03/04 02:52 PM Re: Andrei
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
I was wondering what was happening to Andrei.
I am extremely glad that he will be well!

Mikey, you are wonderful. Thank you.

Ivo

#129021 - 09/03/04 04:05 PM Re: Andrei
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Andrei,

really miss your posting, hope you are soon well enough to get back on the site,

best luck, and wishes

ste ;\)

#129022 - 09/03/04 07:11 PM Re: Andrei
Yves Offline

Loc: Canada
My prayers are with you, Andrei. Take good care of yourself and come back soon!

~Yves

#129023 - 09/04/04 12:10 AM Re: Andrei
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Andrei,

Just wanted you to know that you are, and have been in my prayers, daily. You're a very special young man. I wish nothing but the best the world has to offer for you. Take care.

#129024 - 09/04/04 05:14 AM Re: Andrei
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Andrei,

I'm wishing you the speediest of recoveries. I know that even though you do not feel as strong as you have, you will skate as if you were never sick. I believe that your determination and faith will carry you through with flying colors.

Andrei, you will WOW them, knock 'em dead.

David

#129025 - 09/04/04 08:01 AM Re: Andrei
Shawn_L35 Offline

Andrei --

I talked to you two nights ago and I did not know of this -- there was too much pain. I will be praying for you. I know there is much more obstacles ahead for you, but you are a survivor, you will succeed, you make us all so proud.

Be strong my friend.....

If you need me, you know how to reach me....

ya teybya lyublyu,

Shawn

#129027 - 09/11/04 06:23 AM Re: Andrei
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Just a quick update: his last radiation was yesterday, he is quite thrilled with that! They will recheck him in two weeks, then 8 weeks, 8 weeks again, etc, every two or three months for a year, then six months for a while longer. He's been eating a bit better, and practicing like crazy this week, and feels good enough to be an insolent brat! I suppose that is good news! ;\)

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#129028 - 09/11/04 07:42 AM Re: Andrei
Shawn_L35 Offline

That is wondeful news!!! I spoke to him yesterday I believe, most likely before his last treatment.

Andrei, you are going to be magnificent! Your strength will come back little by little until you are flying like that bird you wrote about. You will be just like leshka and skate no matter how you feel and you will be seen as a champion as you already are by everyone here.

Thank you for your email. I wish you well. I wish you luck, which you will not need and I wish you both Andrei and Leshka all the safety I can send with you as you return to your homeland.

You will remain in my prayers as always with a few extras!

Andrei -- remmeber how we said it isn't how much longer, it's one day less of treatment -- you're done friend. It's finished. Now go get 'em!

(Leosha -- behave and if I had to choose the brat.........hmmmmmmmmm.... ;\) )

Shawn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.