Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
1 registered (Obi), 40 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63585 Topics
444228 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128902 - 08/31/04 07:19 PM Re: What we don't know about
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Marc,

I think we can all relate to what your saying. We really don't know much about each other and the added problems that each of us deal with. I know I read a lot of posts to find out about others and see if I can relate to what they are experiencing or have experienced in the past.

I do know that everytime I have posted a question on the board, I have always received an answer. Someone usually knows the answer or can relate to me, including you.

Buddy, don't lose any sleep over me, I can assure you that I am awfully basic. No volumes of books, here, not that would be interesting to read anyway. LOL

#128903 - 09/03/04 03:11 AM Re: What we don't know about
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
What you don't know of me would fill volumes. What I don't know of you would fill even more. It would be nice to have maybe a 'get to know you' forum of sorts. A place to post more information of ourselves, and to share experiences and ideas. I guess this one is the place for that.

Some things you don't know about me:

I want to become a pediatrician one day.

The only children I ever played with as a child were my two cousins.

I used to catch frogs and make houses and furniture for them when I was little.

I'm not a U.S. citizen, but the country and history fascinates me, although I don't at all understand the politics.

I am a clean 'freak' who has to have my cabinets arranged alphabetically. Drives my girlfriend and other 'normal' people crazy.

Things you don't know about me and didn't want to know:

I can crack all of my knuckles just by moving them. Toes too.

Okay, so what more do you want to know? ;\) and who is next?

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.