Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
2 registered (Scott1962, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63796 Topics
445499 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128863 - 10/24/06 07:01 AM 'Grandmother'
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

I never recall I have a grandmother. My grandfather, he was quite old when he live with us, and not very right in his brain. I never known any grandmother, not of my father or mother.

Here now, where I live, my direct neighbor, she is quite older lady. She live alone, as I do, with her cat 'Charlie'. I see her always as I leave for work, and I return. Sometime if I go to store, I will ask her if she need items. Always, she try to feed me, she always tell to me I am too thin boy. Just is very nice older lady, who I think sometime is lonely in her life, much her family is not in this area and she do not wish to leave it. It is as we are two alone people who can some appreciate the other.

It is odd feeling, just some stranger, but who I see each day, I am feeling quite close to. And happy to have 'grandmother' here.

VN

#128864 - 10/24/06 07:25 AM Re: 'Grandmother'
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Visha,

That is Cool! I remember when I was young and still living alone the Lady next door was much the same as the one you speak of. Just a real nice old lady living alone and sometimes lonely. Her name was Helen. I was lonely a lot also as I had no one I though was a friend, but she was. She'd knock on my door and ask me over to feed me because I was too skinny! She was a very good cook too!

Enjoy her company on occasion. She's seen a lot of years pass by and probably has a lot of wisdom to share.

Lots of love,

John

#128865 - 10/24/06 09:46 PM Re: 'Grandmother'
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Visha,

nice to see she sees you as her grandson, and she is right, grandmothers always are, so take her advice.

I wish I had known my grandfathers, and my mothers mother but sadly they died before I knew them as a baby boy.

I am glad she looks after you, and you look after her,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.