Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
4 registered (VASurvivor, Greg56, pufferfish, Obi), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63407 Topics
443315 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128813 - 10/16/06 08:38 PM Its been some time
usccabum1985 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
So as I sit hear and type this its raining outside. perfict metiphore for where I am right now. Iv been able to start to go back to my T, but that is almost more depressing than not going. My energy wont alow me to do the things I like. Iv started to feel more bitter towards my frinds who are happy and active. I cant look at a couple without fealing depressed. I just dont know. I feel so empty inside. all I feel Is pain and bitterness. I dont know why Im evan typeing this, its pointless. Im starting to think Ill never get out of this, I feel hopless. sorry If this made no sence

#128814 - 10/16/06 10:00 PM Re: Its been some time
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
usccabum,

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time but I'm glad you made it back here. This is a great place to start feeling better. Just write about anything that you are feeling. It is a big help just to be able to express yourself to people who understand some of the things you are going through.

Recovery is Possible!

Brian

You may also want to copy and paste this in the Male Survivors forum. There is a lot more traffic there.

#128815 - 10/21/06 10:31 PM Re: Its been some time
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
usccabum,

Even if things look bad right now, you have taken some crucial steps. One is to start going to your T again; don't expect instant results, but that can help you a lot. The other is to come back here. It's a great place to find friends who will understand and take you seriously.

Both of these steps show you are willing to ask for the help you need. That's so important and I wish you all the best.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#128816 - 10/21/06 11:24 PM Re: Its been some time
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

It's also good that you feel capable of talking to us about it, Bro.

That's a big step as well. I think all of us have felt the way you are right now at one time or another. Talking about it is one of the biggest keys to defeating it.

Lots of love,

John

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.