Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
6 registered (PhoenixRising, Still, traveler, aniceguy, sugarbaby, woodenshoes), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447606 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128779 - 10/14/06 02:21 PM addicted to Starbucks
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Well, I feel like I've come *through* the death of our little pet ok.... there's always something to go through, isn't there. And if we're not in one storm, we just got out of one, or we're fixing to go through another one.

Now I'm back to my comforts....one of which is Starbucks. I'm a tea drinker (chai tea latte is great there) but I love the smells of coffee and the whole coffee/tea culture. We have a Starbucks here and I go there almost every day. I think I am likewise addicted to the logo, the decor of the place, and the sounds of the espresso machines.

I love "meeting for coffee" or tea.

I love strong dark chocolate so keep thinking one of these days I'll try to get acquainted w/ real coffee as well.

Any of you have similar compulsions about coffee/tea?

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#128780 - 10/15/06 05:20 PM Re: addicted to Starbucks
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brokenhearted,

Well, I'll agree with you concerning the ambiance of the place, smells and all, I go there once or twice a week. Around here it's not hard to find one. I think there are, at a minimum, 20 Starbucks within a 5 mile radius of home.

Around here it's not the local "drive in" or Dairy Queen that the kids go to hang out at with they're hot cars and hot body's. It's Starbucks. A couple of the stores get a LOT of business from the college and teen crowds.

It's all good stuff and part of growing up for them and for us "older" folk we can choose one of the less popular stores just to sit and chat with a friend, or take our laptop to and sit in a quiet corner to surf the web, or relax with a good book.

Lots of caffeination,

John

#128781 - 10/16/06 02:23 PM Re: addicted to Starbucks
Elad 12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: on the coast
Well I love coffee especially a good capucinno and I mean a good one that is espresso and foam. So many places the workes don't know the difference between a capucinno and a latte and they make them the same like a latte which is espresso and steamed milk, and I don't care for latte's. We have had a Starbucks here for the last year or so but we also have a couple other places that I've been going to for years. So yeah, I love coffee and I say lets go meet for one.
BTW I like a good chai also.

Dale

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.