Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
4 registered (Cam76, TOM2, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438130 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128673 - 08/22/04 12:53 AM Working from Home!
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Hey All,
I just wanted to share with everyone that I have started to work from home. I am working with a company that sells body care items. I am very excited about it. I am the only one in my city doing it right now so it's a wide open market for me. I really see this as a way to help me move to the next step in my recovery. To prove to myself I can amount to something no matter what I was told all my life. Not trying to sell anything but would like some feed back on my web page I took a "crash" corse in html (books from the libary) and would really like some feed back on it. If you would please click here and let me know what you think.

Thanks

James

#128674 - 08/22/04 12:59 AM Re: Working from Home!
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
James,
Good job with the site. It is informative and it is very easy to navigate. Good luck with it. I hope you can make a million dollars in the first year!
Casey

#128675 - 08/22/04 01:51 AM Re: Working from Home!
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
Good luck with the bus venture James. There are many rewards working on your own and there are some downsides as well (but I will take the downsides any day).

The website looks good. The product pages didn't come up but that appears to be that they are offline and moving their offices.

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#128676 - 08/22/04 08:17 AM Re: Working from Home!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
James

hope it works for you, I too have just bought a domain, and I am looking for ideas.

I read a lot about this stuff, and the main thing to think about, is, keep trying and tweaking things until you get there, don't give up if it doesn't go so well.

If I may make one criticism, it is this, don't write about yourself on the main page, leave this to promote what you are selling.

Go to other sites selling similar stuff, and pinch some ideas, make sure the search engines can pick up the site, by using "key words" that people search for, in the heading.

This stuff is still new to me, but I want to see it work, hope you do well

ste

#128677 - 08/22/04 09:02 AM Re: Working from Home!
Archnut Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Just checked it out I have left a comment in your guestbook, fair exchange for a freebie! You seriously going to send a sample through to the UK?

Next step Wall street

Have fun

Archnut

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.