Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
6 registered (dew, OCN, I Want 2 Thrive, kcinohio, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446652 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128631 - 08/21/04 03:10 AM working off some steam.. feel free to join in
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA

#128632 - 08/21/04 05:27 AM Re: working off some steam.. feel free to join in
Aden Offline

OK, I am not all that fond of AOL. But I don't like to be flipped off either. It tends to cause road rage.

You wouldn' like it if I gave you the bird and reduced your concernes to a "pissing match"

Aden

#128633 - 08/21/04 06:22 AM Re: working off some steam.. feel free to join in
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Probably best to stay out of this one...

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#128634 - 08/21/04 06:48 AM Re: working off some steam.. feel free to join in
Aden Offline

Leosha,

Chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I love you and respect your opinion. You probably also know that I am an evil bastard who will haunt you for all of your eternal life if you don't agree with me...

Aden

#128635 - 08/21/04 11:16 AM Re: working off some steam.. feel free to join in
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
I've never used AOL, just heard lots of bad stuff and some good stuff about it.

Nobody and nothing in perfect, including AOL. (Cherry Cheese cake may be the exception to the nothing is perfect rule)

#128636 - 08/21/04 10:16 PM Re: working off some steam.. feel free to join in
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
Aden,

If you gave the bird I would probably have a good laugh and that would be that. And yes it was a pissing match, now you want one with me, most likely not going to happen unless you can come up with an argument based reason otherwise Iíll loose interest. So itís time to get over it, yup I said the three forbidden words.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you canít wound my ego, and I just donít care about yours. Donít take it personal, I donít care about anyone else ego.

And one last thing there is only one evil bastard around here and itís me. You tried to reach out to someone and you got your hand bit, you deserved better. But life just is not fare, this site is no exception. As for wanting to help people when that donít really want it, unfortunately you are not alone in that respect, some times you just canít help self obsessed Drama Queens because they just donít want any help, their more into play the tragically miss understood victim. I think you are better then that, and some others here arenít. I say this to anyone with the since to listen, just donít get caught up in it. Itís not worth it.

If you want to lash out at me itís ok, and I promise I wonít take it personally.

Oh and sorry for spelling and grammar I'm having to do this cold with out word (something else I dislike but use anyway)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.