Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441368 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128592 - 08/16/04 06:04 PM The bad joke what I wrote
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Anyone whose been to the Member's forum knows how deep in the despair I was. In order to combat the darkness, I took it upon myself to write the world's worst joke. Please be advised it IS awful.

One day, a farmer hired a college kid to help him with his crops for the summer. Turns out the kid, Justice is his name, was something of a farming prodigy, and the plants responded to him in a way that was miraculous. All the vegetables did well, but it was the peas, in particular, that really phenominal. People came from far and wide to buy ACRES of them, making the farmer filthy rich, and Justice able to pay for his college career many times over.

At the end of the season, Justice went away to college, but promised to return next summer. The farmer was able to replicate all of what Justice showed him EXCEPT for the peas. No matter what he did, the plants simply went dormant for the rest of the year.

One of the farmer's regulars came to his stand, and immediately noticed the lack of small, round, green vegetables. She asked the farmer about them.

The farmer shook his head. "No Justice, no peas."

Badum-bum!

:p :rolleyes: \:D

It was SUPPOSED to suck, so shut up!

Can anyone top this in terms of sheer badness?!

The hunt is on!

Scot \:\)

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#128593 - 08/16/04 07:37 PM Re: The bad joke what I wrote
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

scot,
"sheep joke", no doubt \:D .

try this one on for size

it is a good thing the pope was never an eskimo (my apologies to the algonquins). why? "in the name of the ..."

(think "snow")

relax, i am catholic, i can do this \:\)

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#128595 - 08/19/04 03:02 PM Re: The bad joke what I wrote
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

marc,
i had to read the punchline twice (rofl...)

dang! second time i tried to edit this post! what is that square? lol)

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.