Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (BuffaloCO, CheerfulJohn), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64020 Topics
446789 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128471 - 08/11/04 12:57 AM Changes
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Life is taking me into new territory. Tomorrow is my last day at my current job. I am lucky that I was able to get enough (hopefully) money in loans and grants to not work for a few months. My life has been consumed by my job sinse I stared over two years ago. It will be nice to be able to focus on healing myself and my studies for once.

I am actually sad about leaving my job. Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT like the job. However, I have developed some good friendships with my colleagues. I will miss talking with them, even arguing with some of them.

I saw my T today. He congratulated me on all the progress I have achieved sinse I first met him. I am developing an actual sense of self esteem. I am now learning to like myself, and someday I will actually love myself. I am getting more comfortable in my skin. I still have body issues, but I am learning to not be so hard on myself. I now know that I have worth, that I am worthy of respect and love.

My T and I have agreed that we do not need to meet so often. We will now meet again in the middle of September, and then go from their.

I am so happy with where my life is going now. I have goals, and AMBITION! I have never had goals before. I am excited about working hard to achieve my goals.

THis is NOT goodbye, but I need to thank each and every one of my brothers here. Without all of your love and strength, I would not have been able to bring myself to where I have gone. (I wonder how long it will be until I send another of my 'poor poor me' messages?)

All my love to my brothers,
Casey

#128472 - 08/11/04 01:50 AM Re: Changes
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Casey - I'm so glad things are going your way with therapy. I know it must be a great feeling, and your post gives me great encouragement of what to work towards.

#128473 - 08/11/04 04:58 PM Re: Changes
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Casey

hope life really is on the up, you deserve it, nice to hear the good news...

take care

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.