Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128471 - 08/11/04 12:57 AM Changes
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Life is taking me into new territory. Tomorrow is my last day at my current job. I am lucky that I was able to get enough (hopefully) money in loans and grants to not work for a few months. My life has been consumed by my job sinse I stared over two years ago. It will be nice to be able to focus on healing myself and my studies for once.

I am actually sad about leaving my job. Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT like the job. However, I have developed some good friendships with my colleagues. I will miss talking with them, even arguing with some of them.

I saw my T today. He congratulated me on all the progress I have achieved sinse I first met him. I am developing an actual sense of self esteem. I am now learning to like myself, and someday I will actually love myself. I am getting more comfortable in my skin. I still have body issues, but I am learning to not be so hard on myself. I now know that I have worth, that I am worthy of respect and love.

My T and I have agreed that we do not need to meet so often. We will now meet again in the middle of September, and then go from their.

I am so happy with where my life is going now. I have goals, and AMBITION! I have never had goals before. I am excited about working hard to achieve my goals.

THis is NOT goodbye, but I need to thank each and every one of my brothers here. Without all of your love and strength, I would not have been able to bring myself to where I have gone. (I wonder how long it will be until I send another of my 'poor poor me' messages?)

All my love to my brothers,
Casey

#128472 - 08/11/04 01:50 AM Re: Changes
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Casey - I'm so glad things are going your way with therapy. I know it must be a great feeling, and your post gives me great encouragement of what to work towards.

#128473 - 08/11/04 04:58 PM Re: Changes
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Casey

hope life really is on the up, you deserve it, nice to hear the good news...

take care

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.