Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443283 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128219 - 07/22/04 11:10 AM Avitar chosen!
Aden Offline

As you can see, I have chosen an avitar. The reasons for the one I chose are not deep. First of all, when you see it you will be looking at what can pass for a very good painting of me. It is an old painting and my hair is a little grayer, but it is definatly me.

The second reason is like the first and proves my point. My art historian/spiritualist roommate swares that I am the reincarnation of Paul Cezanne. My paintings sometimes even have a similar quality.

So, what other avitar could I have rationally chosen?

Aden

#128220 - 07/22/04 11:40 AM Re: Avitar chosen!
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

well chosen, aden.

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#128221 - 07/22/04 02:17 PM Re: Avitar chosen!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Aden

thoughtfully chosen, I picked mine as it shows a little boy sharing an emothion, hope it doesn't offend anyone, if it does I will change it

ste

#128222 - 07/22/04 10:04 PM Re: Avitar chosen!
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
ste,
I don't think your avatar is offensive in any way.

Aden,
Cool avatar!
Casey

#128223 - 07/23/04 12:06 AM Re: Avitar chosen!
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
our avitars say a little about ourselves. you chose what is fitting for you. they are all nice, in there own way, and they are special in the way we relate to them.
i have had 3 avitars. i had the roll of film for a little bit, but that wasn't fitting for me. there it was the razzled coffee cup. at the time i was razzled and anybody that has met me or knows me, knows the significance to the coffee cup. the razzle has left both my cup and my to be replaced by a smile. it has been switched back to the razzle, when that was warranted. this smile is sticking around for awhile, if i have anything to say about it.
just a quick question, when did i turn into e.e. cummings? hmmm, must have forgotten the shift button. oh well,

take care and enjoy,
bill

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.