Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 103 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444455 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#128107 - 07/19/04 06:27 PM Thanks for the support
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hi Brothers

I would like to thank you all for all the support and understanding you have given me in this short time of being on MS.

It is always hard to read of other victims' stories but it helps me solve so many of the issues that have nagged at me for what seems like an eternity.

I have gone from being alone to finding friendship and understanding, something which has eluded me for most of my life, a problem shared is a problem halved or so the story goes, sharing it with brothers really brings that one home, the problems you darn't talk about for fear of ridicule and humiliation, great to open up some times, good to listen other times.

Unfortunately we have to share the burden, but hey where else can the burden be shared.

Sorry about the tedious posts sometimes, but we all feel down when we go "back there"

Together we can break the barrier down

love you all

ste

#128108 - 07/19/04 10:01 PM Re: Thanks for the support
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
We are all in this together. Pain and heartache may have brought us here, but love is mending us!
Casey

#128109 - 07/19/04 11:52 PM Re: Thanks for the support
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

ste,
i have been here for a while and have gone the gamut from hell, mere frustration, tears at empathic pain, and tears of gratitude for finally finding what i have never had previously...acceptance and unconditional sharing. this is belated, for i have had to take a virtual hiatus from the forums for my own well being, but i want to to welcome you to the brotherhood. we stand here united in a way that transcends age, nation, culture, and, blessedly, at times even gender, through our devoted partners. we stand together here. welcome. i have been, and continue to be, in a dark place right now where that switch to flip of old cannot be reached, but i, as many here, feel your journey as no other can. thank you for sharing it, and embracing ours.

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.