Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (Ocellaris, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443109 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#127968 - 07/04/04 11:50 PM moral of the story
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

a long time ago, a man was gifted with the language of the beasts. one day, as he was passing his barn, he overheard his ass belittling his camel. the ass was telling the camel that he was worthless. the camel held his head up high and said, very sincerely, "someday, i will prove my worth" the owner decided to let the camel try to prove his worthiness. the next day, early inn the morning, he loaded up a pack on the ass, and one on the camel, then started off to the market. they got halfway to the market when the ass stopped right in the middle of the road, right on the very line, and would not move no matter what the owner tried to do. after a short while, the owner gave up and transfered the second pack to the camel and proceeded to the market.

the moral of this story?
when your ass is on the line, hump it \:D \:D \:D

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#127970 - 07/05/04 12:32 AM Re: moral of the story
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
\:D :p \:D :p \:D :p \:D

#127971 - 07/05/04 03:53 AM Re: moral of the story
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
LOL!

Next time, we'll have to tell Dr. Dolittle to get a truck and trailer-then he can haul ass! ;\)

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.