Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
4 registered (1islandboy, GT13568, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444092 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#127767 - 06/26/04 09:58 AM Geodon?
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I have been on this medicine now for I think six months. But still, when I take it, it make me feel strange under my skin. About hour after I take it, I start feeling like goosebumpies under my skin, like there is something to be afraid of, and I feel kind of shaking inside, but not totaly, just like right under my skin. It wears off after few hours, but I take it twice a day.

Is anyone else on this medicine, that feel this? Anything that can maybe help it? I am wanting to get off it, I feel I am on so much medicines anyway, but I know I can not just do that safely on myself. But I am wondering if I need it now.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#127768 - 06/26/04 03:06 PM Re: Geodon?
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Leosha,

Good thing to discuss with your doctor. They usually know the side effects of medicines.
I'm taking one that makes the inside of the tip of my nose itch. No way to really scratch it but I must; it must look rather silly as people see me scatching just the tip of my nose with no apparent satisfaction. I probably could put a hole in the end of my nose and it would still itch...it is a necessary med for controlling my BP.
Good luck finding out if you can ditch that drug.

David

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.