Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, Kylie, aniceguy), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441384 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#127239 - 06/08/04 02:27 AM Re: What would people be surprised by?
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
MikeNY

If only I could post a picture of what that graph would look like! (if you're thinking eraser holes and the most poorly drawn line since kindergarten, you're on the right track) \:D

and then I wouldn't be able to read it \:D

#127240 - 06/08/04 01:56 PM Re: What would people be surprised by?
lee75 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: utah
i think people would be suprised that:

1: i own over 30 cars
2: i own 4 motorcycles
3: sometimes commercials make me cry
4: i am a bookworm
5: i like to go to work
thats all for now

#127241 - 06/21/04 03:54 PM Re: What would people be surprised by?
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

i am good cookk
i wiould like to be annimal docotor, but not tto go to school

#127242 - 06/25/04 08:49 AM Re: What would people be surprised by?
Ivo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Germany
I write poetry.
(Of course in my native language not in English)
During years I developed my own style and prepared two thematically different books just for my enjoyment.
Words are like magic spells. Their combination can build new worlds, can make other people to be very happy or sad, possibilities are endless.

I am very fulfilled and happy when I have inspiration. Usually I am drained, without ideas for months and then suddenly it happens like volcano eruption.
This is my big secret. There are just few persons that know this about me.

#127243 - 06/25/04 10:27 AM Re: What would people be surprised by?
my_own_prison Offline

Loc: USA
* I look macho and rough on the outside, but inside, I am soft and delicate. Little things make me cry.

* I'm from the south and I couldn't care less about NASCAR.

* I HATE Hockey.

* I LOVE to watch Ice Skating.

* I only watch sports and factual programing on TV. I don't need reality shows, my own reality is enough for me.

* My favorite movie is "When Harry Met Sally"

* I think Meg Ryann is the hotest woman I have ever seen.

* My nick name was "Opie" when I was in the Navy. I don't know why, I don't look like him. I guess its because I am from North Carolina.

* My best friend calls me "Skippy" for some reason. I haven't figured that out yet.

#127244 - 07/21/04 04:51 PM Re: What would people be surprised by?
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
* Don't watch TV much but favourite prog, happy days, addams family and diffrent strokes

* Weakness is, always fixing things for neighbours and getting nothing in return

* My mind is like a calculator when shopping, always working out which is the best buy, but sometimes/a lot of times, buying things I don't need!!

* Strength, people always tell me their secrets, because they know I am so good at keeping them, wonder where I got that one from!

* Love to watch movies of either coming of age, or movies like the matrix, superman, xmen even the circus, best of all though imax movies, got the whole set somehow

* Music like llewellyn, hearts of space, celtic, ethnic, quite a long list here

* Cycling, walking, in any weather, prefer the spring with the chorus' of birds in meadows, watching owls at sundown, or listening to the wading birds in twilight as the sun goes over the horizon

the list is endless

ste

#127245 - 07/22/04 10:46 AM Re: What would people be surprised by?
Aden Offline

Something that no one would ever guess...

I was a member of the university dance choir and my partner was the state beuaty queen (she came in 16th for Miss America) the year that She and I did a "command preformance" for the Indiana state governor. She in her sparkly gown and me in my tux...Now that is something that no one would EVER guess.

Aden

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.