Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443449 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#127146 - 06/02/04 01:17 PM Male Survivor Brochures
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
I know I can print these off from the home page but if I do this, I would have to print them in black and white. They probably would look more attractive in color I am assuming.

The reason I am wondering about this, is there is an event for survivors that I will be attending/participating in on June 13 and I would like to display some brochures about Male Survivor. I will be displaying some Voices information as well.

Is there any way to get some "pretty" brochures? If I had the money, I would take them down and get them copied in color but that's just a little too much right now for me.

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#127147 - 06/11/04 10:24 AM Re: Male Survivor Brochures
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
I am very saddened and disappointed by what seems to be an attitude of this organization over a request for information. Anyone in the leadership can take that statement and this post in any way they feel appropiate, but I am deeply hurt by this. I think a lot of this site and it is truly a strong source of help and comfort to myself.

I wish I would have had the luxury of knowing about this event weeks in advance but I didn't. I found out about it late but the event that is taking place is one that would have been ideal for others to hear about Male Survivor. It would have been exactly the thing they were looking for. If I had the time and the money, I would get these printed off myself but right now that is not even a remote possibility for me.

I do thank one person that PM'd me and gave me an email address to write to with this request. Otherwise, no one even cared enough to respond. That's sad. And then the person that was on the other end of the email finally wrote back today saying they had been gone and just saw the email but now it is too late to do anything. I have to assume they are being 100% honest with me and maybe I was expecting way too much by making this request. I will definately lower my expectations.

There's not much else to say here as now I will have to explain to the event organizers that no one at Male Survivor was able to help me obtain the information. At least I will have the information from another organization to display. I will just have to assume Male Survivor is not serious about reaching out to others or that my request was not important enough to warrant any concern.

I am hurt.

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#127148 - 06/11/04 10:29 AM Re: Male Survivor Brochures
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Don What Happened. It must have been an oversight.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.