Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
1 registered (pufferfish), 83 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63638 Topics
444455 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#127098 - 05/20/04 02:52 AM Me again, asking for good thoughts
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I got email this morning from my mom who told me that someone I knew quite well while still living at home is in the hospital right now, in ICU, with almost exactly the same thing I have had recently (the double pnumonia and other infection). Although I would never really classed us 'friends', he is someone I have great respect for. And I'm really quite worried, more than I thought I would be. Just wanting to ask for the good thoughts people sent to me, if you can keep them in mind for him also for right now. Although Russia is not quite as backwards in technology as some folks might think, I believe I was lucky to have medical care here instead. I wish him well.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#127099 - 05/20/04 08:02 AM Re: Me again, asking for good thoughts
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Leosha,

Good thoughts and prayers for him. And you're not out of our good thoughts, either, you know.

Thanks,

Joe

#127100 - 05/20/04 12:48 PM Re: Me again, asking for good thoughts
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha is you respect him it is good enough for me. My thoughts are with him and you. My god it has been a long hard haul for you. But the pain will pass.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#127101 - 05/20/04 12:52 PM Re: Me again, asking for good thoughts
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Consider it done on all counts, Leo!

And take a heaping hel \:\) ping of good vibes for yourself, Suzanna, and Andrei as well.

Peace and love, my dear friend.

Scot

(I was gonna correct the above, but I kinda like it! \:D )

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#127102 - 05/20/04 03:17 PM Re: Me again, asking for good thoughts
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Thank you. What I hear at this time is less frightening to me, that is not so serious as first thought, and he is in ICU for monitoring for complication, not that he is so sick to be there. I appreciate the responses. I guess he is perhaps a friend after all, if I worry this much.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.