Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (cant_remember, Bluedogone), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447595 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#126922 - 05/07/04 09:32 PM cat
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I started this week to do some volunteer things with the animal place here in town, to help with walk the dogs or clean up (not so much fun, but I know it is helpful to them). The first day I am there, they let me play with the baby cats, and hold them, they have six little ones there. Tonight I got to bring home my own cat! It is first time I have pet of my own, our family have had two dogs, but never anything my own. She is very little baby cat, but is very sweet with me and is laying on me right now and puring. I feel happy. It is nice thing right now to feel happy.

Andrei

#126923 - 05/07/04 11:44 PM Re: cat
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
That's wonderful Andrei. What are you going to name her?

Bill (<-- not a suggestion, just my name \:D )

#126924 - 05/08/04 11:41 AM Re: cat
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Andrei,

That really is wonderful. Kittens are so much fun. I love watching them jumping and playing. It seems funny to see a little ball of fur acting like a tiger. Some of them are so cute when they puff up their fur to look big and scare some piece of scrap paper or something. We had one whose tail looked like a bottle brush when he did that!

Best of all, it's very good to hear that you feel happy. No one deserves that more.

Thanks,

Joe

#126925 - 05/08/04 12:00 PM Re: cat
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
\:D

I'm a cat person, Andrei, so I understand.

I helped resue a little kitten a few years ago. I couldn't bring it home, but she went to a nice andimal shelter and was adopted. I gave her the name "Karma." As in good and bad Karma. She'd had both.

Hmmmmmmm.....Not a bad name, no? :rolleyes: \:D

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.