Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#126909 - 05/05/04 10:18 PM To ask for help
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I do not know this is something to belong at other place, so put it here. I have worry, of good friend who come here very much, who is very sick right now. I believe that God will help him, and I talk with God for him very much. I would never think to ask for others to do that, because it is not right to make them do something they maybe do not believe of. But maybe if people can think nice things, strong feelings and good thoughts, maybe that is something to help also. I do not ask it for me, I ask it for my friend. Thank you.

Andrei

#126910 - 05/05/04 10:34 PM Re: To ask for help
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Leosha is in my thoughts and my prayers (as are you).

Having good thoughts and doing good things. I don't think there is a better way to show our support for him and wish him a good recovery.

Peace,
Bill

#126911 - 05/05/04 11:18 PM Re: To ask for help
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I am with you. My thoughts, prayers, and wishes are yours to give to your friend.
\:\)

#126912 - 05/05/04 11:59 PM Re: To ask for help
subdeacon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Kristos Voskrese! Voistinu Voskrese!

Andrei, my friend, you are in my prayers! You may PM me if you want to have me put anyone on our dyptichs at Church (first names only). We will be very glad to pray for them.

In XC,
Philip

"By way of trials and sufferings we must purify the divine image in us...for it is by reforging our senses in the furnace of our trials that we free them from defilement and assume our royal dignity. --Abba Philimon

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.