Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, focusedbody, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441390 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#126864 - 06/24/06 10:14 AM I just dont know
usccabum1985 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Illinois
So Im wondering, how many males are abused by females. I have met a few people have been abused, but only once have I come across a person whos abuser was female. I just wonder becaus Its giving me all these feelings. Iv never been realy comfterbal around girls, but am attracted to them. It just seems weard. Im more comfterbal haning out with my bros than I am with a bunch of girls. is what happend to me that rare? sorry if my posts are random. Its that sometimes I gota get shit out and my thatrapst isnt thare at 4:04am. thanks for any advice.

#126865 - 06/24/06 04:43 PM Re: I just dont know
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i think one reason we dont hear about these cases as much is lots of people think its just like teaching a boy the ropes you know ,somehow to the so called normal world a boy being abused by a women is not seen as something as bad as male on male abuse ,but it is just as bad .shit the redneck guys i know would think the adult women was doing the kid a favor adam

#126866 - 06/24/06 05:02 PM Re: I just dont know
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi friend,

There is no wrong way to post here unless it is an abusive post which yours aren't, so don't worry about what, where, or how many posts you make. This is your recovery and you need to feel free to say what's on your mind. We believe you, and are happy to read and respond to what you have to say.

On the question you asked, my therapist did his doctoral thesis on the subject. He quoted a statistic in there which I'm going to repeat here.

25% of all females and 16% of all males have been SA'd by the time they turn 16. Of the males that have been abused, 43% of them were abused by female perpetrators.

Everyone of those statistics are shocking and reprehensible to me. It brings tears to my eyes if I spend too much time thinking about it.

I'm so sorry this thing has happened to you too. Like I said, say what you need to here. We'll listen and believe you.

Lots of love,

John

#126867 - 06/24/06 09:43 PM Re: I just dont know
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
usc,

As John points out, quite a few boys are abused by women, and many cases are not reported because people think this was the boy's initiation into sex and he just got lucky, early. What a crock of shit, as you yourself know.

Please don't judge yourself for how you feel about sex and women now. I see you are 21. But what abuse taught you as a boy was that sex is what older girls do to hurt boys. That feeling doesn't go away just because you are an adult now. None of the feelings you have is your fault!

Please keep posting and talking here; it really does help. You are in a place where you will be trusted, accepted and understood my friend.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.