Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Amandla (33), boomer (44), woundedowl (52)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bluedogone, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64172 Topics
447804 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#126862 - 04/24/04 11:20 AM Link to view a documentary about male sexual abuse
Donald D'Haene Offline

Loc: London
Following is an outside link to view a documentary on my family about sexual abuse. click here to download from another site

If you want to view it without downloading, you can go here click here to view at another site

#126863 - 04/24/04 03:24 PM Re: Link to view a documentary about male sexual abuse
kolisha54 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
This is soooo uncanny!

I am just taking a short break from a sermon I am writing for next week about denial of sexual abuse in the Jewish community and, of course, I am beginning with a discussion of "Capturing the Friedmans..."

What a chilling film that is!

I will DEFINITELY take a look at your link some time very soon! Gotta go back to Leviticus - not my favorite book.

Thanks!

:J

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.