Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63101 Topics
441285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#126789 - 04/27/04 01:17 PM Re: request for a favor over a car project
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

torino for sure in the show, no recall over the king movie...granada once in the fall guy tv show that i do recall \:\) !

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#126790 - 04/28/04 02:23 AM Re: request for a favor over a car project
LadyTheo Offline

Loc: ky
okay, I have to ask, lol..........
what is with guys and thinking El Camino's (sp?) are cool? those things are UGLY! lol. Sorry, I just couldn't keep my trap shut any longer. :p

#126791 - 04/28/04 06:29 AM Re: request for a favor over a car project
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
YES, El Camino's are cool, but I have to admit that the Ranchero's are actually cooler looking.
\:\)

#126792 - 04/28/04 07:14 AM Re: request for a favor over a car project
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

u da man! this is what i try to tell lady theo, mike, that rancheros are cooler...but alas, i still need to work on it \:D

- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy

#126793 - 04/28/04 06:52 PM Re: request for a favor over a car project
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Lady Theo
Quote:
okay, I have to ask, lol..........
what is with guys and thinking El Camino's (sp?) are cool?
You have to ask ??????

Where else do we get to pose in a grubby t shirt, faded jeans, RayBans and cowboy boots !

My old diesel LandCruiser just doesn't come close.

Dave \:D

#126794 - 05/11/04 02:14 PM Re: request for a favor over a car project
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

hey all,
just wanted to post an update since so many responded to this thread of mine. i was able to work out a deal with a person who has a 79 granada that has everything but the fenders and bumper assemlies. i plan on swapping fenders and such to make this one roadworthy for short term use and put my 76 in storage till i can do a proper job of the restoration. once i get to that point i will more than likely swap out the 79 parts as the donor for the restoration. it would take too much time to do the job right and i will do it the way it should be done but i want to drive a granada now \:\) . this will get me on the road for now and i can restore my 76 properly. who knows, i might be able to keep both cars and find parts for the 76 restoration...lady theo would love having two complete granadas sitting in the driveway \:D . take care.

#126795 - 05/11/04 06:05 PM Re: request for a favor over a car project
LadyTheo Offline

Loc: ky
Quote:
" ...lady theo would love having two complete granadas sitting in the driveway"

Yeah, it's my dream come true honey, lol. :p I wish you all could hear the excitement in my voice as I say "woohooo", NOT! lol
But, I am excited for you Theo, not necessarily excited about having 2 grenada's, but excited for YOU ;\) .

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.