Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jay1946, 1 invisible), 59 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438129 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#126709 - 04/15/04 08:02 PM something great happened today!!!!
irishguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
hey guy,

guess what!!!! \:D \:D \:D ...

im sure most of you guys know of the case i was workin on,(if not its in the off-topic board)...
well the good news is the verdict was given today in court and............... we won!!! he was found guilty today but we have to wait for sentanceing which will be a few weeks at least,,but we won,im so happy,and im so proud of the little lad for being so brave trough it all...

today really has pushed me towards sorting my own life out,im gonna seek counsilling and if i have the courage ill tell the people who should know,

i wanna thank all you guys who suported me,it really did help to have you guys here...

thanks...

#126710 - 04/15/04 08:58 PM Re: something great happened today!!!!
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Bravo Irishguy,

I'm glad that one more is off the street. The little lad is something to be proud of as are you for pushing through your issues to help him.

I'm glad you found strength and wisdom from this experience. Now you have direction in your recovery and found the strength to follow through.

Bravo,
Bill

#126711 - 04/15/04 09:48 PM Re: something great happened today!!!!
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Ar fheabhas!
Excellent!

I missed your earlier post, so I just read up on it now. This is a great thing you have done. It's wonderful that you're helping yourself by helping him. And who knows how many others you've made safer now?

Go raibh maith agat,

Joe

#126712 - 04/16/04 02:51 PM Re: something great happened today!!!!
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
\:D !

I'm SO proud of you and that brave, brave child!

What you've done, my friend, is incredible. You've brought justice for the boy and taken a BIG piece of your own life back.

It's to be commended. A victory so large, particularly in Europe where this sort of thing tends to be swept under the rug until the scandal gets too big to hide (I know it's here too, but we've heard of the grotesque stories in the US more), is major.

Again, I'm so happy for you both. If possible, give him a big hug for me and take a HUGE one for yourself.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#126713 - 04/16/04 03:55 PM Re: something great happened today!!!!
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
((((((((((irishguy))))))))))

Good work my man!

As David said, you are a voice for all of us. Good for you!

#126714 - 04/16/04 09:31 PM Re: something great happened today!!!!
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

IG,

That is so huge. Some of the guys will be walking or running in the Break the Silence run and walk tomorrow in Washington D. C.. If I were there, I would dedicate my effort to you.
Thank you so much for giving that boy, us, a voice.

David

#126715 - 04/17/04 01:52 AM Re: something great happened today!!!!
subdeacon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Bravo Irish Guy!

I have always heard that Ireland was the land of heroes and Champions...and now there's yet another Irish Hero! Brilliant!

Philip

"By way of trials and sufferings we must purify the divine image in us...for it is by reforging our senses in the furnace of our trials that we free them from defilement and assume our royal dignity. --Abba Philimon

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.