Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
9 registered (Jude, don64, ac9, Obi, petercorbett, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63372 Topics
443136 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#126535 - 03/29/04 08:55 PM Re: Absolutely nothing here
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
If you pluck chickens for a living, you're bound to get down on your self now and then.

#126536 - 03/29/04 08:57 PM Re: Absolutely nothing here
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
The indian chief called for an electrician. When the election got there the chief took him into his teepee and asked the electrician to hook up electricity to the head that sat in the middle of the tent.
He was the first person to wire a head for a reservation.

#126537 - 03/29/04 10:56 PM Re: Absolutely nothing here
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Ok, here we go, I'm going for the bad / inapropriate joke award.

A man comes home from work to find his wife in bed with his best friend. He instantly becomes enraged, grabs her suitcases, starts packing her clothes in them, gives them to her and tells her to "GET OUT!!!" Then, he angrily turns to his best friend and says "BAD DOG!!", "BAD DOG!!".

\:D

#126538 - 03/30/04 06:44 PM Re: Absolutely nothing here
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners. All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times.
Finally, he took out his card, wrote on the back "Revelation 3:20 " and stuck it in the door.
The next day as he was counting the offering, he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was notation "Genesis 3:10."
Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he will with me."
Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.