Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444084 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#126065 - 01/28/04 10:16 PM Leadership Team
Fred Tolson Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
As a result of the Chat Room discussion it has become quite obvious to me that there is a great deal of talent, energy and enthusiasm on our DB. Many of you have emailed or PMd me to express your desire to get involved and help MS in some manner.

I am inviting all MS Members to join our new Leadership Team.

What is it?

It's an opportunity to become involved in MS in a different and challenging manner.

What makes it special?

Well, the pay of course! And because your participation singles you out as what I think I will call Men, Assisting, Leading and Educating

Who's it for?

2. Men in recovery that can offer their life experience, professional skills and individual talents to:

a. program development
c. consultation
d. volunteer coordination and activities
e. sub-committee chairs and committee members
f. things other than recovery issues
g. your ideas and creativity

I hope you will consider this offer. To join the Leadership Team please contact me.

#126066 - 01/28/04 11:51 PM Re: Leadership Team
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
I am totaly ready to do what ever I can for Male Survivors. YOU HAVE TO GIVE US THE TOOLS TO move FORWARD to the next stage. We need to have a marketing plan and printable matterial to go out and find $$$$ for MS. Let's put together information that we can give to friends,family ,foundations and corperations telling the world about the good work that goes on at Male Survivors. Those here that need and love this place will find the $$$ to HELP MS. TOM MULDOON

#126067 - 01/29/04 12:59 AM Re: Leadership Team
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Fred,
Count me IN. Let me know how and when.
James

#126068 - 01/29/04 05:32 PM Re: Leadership Team
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Fred you know I am in as well.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#126069 - 01/29/04 05:58 PM Re: Leadership Team
Sinking Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Took my ball and went home.
While still in the beginning phase(s) of recovery, I am willing to consider becoming part of what will be a very important team. But, before jumping in without looking, I'd like to hear (or read) more about what is required and what would be expected, especially where time is concerned. I'd prefer not to commit to this until I know more about it. I believe I have much to offer but need to be sure I don't commit to something that would infringe on my present priorities. Thank you for the opportunity, I anxiously await more detail.

#126070 - 01/29/04 07:03 PM Re: Leadership Team
theo Offline
MaleSurvivor

fred,
i had posted pm's elsewhere some months ago listing my desire to kick in where my skills would do most good. there was too much going on then otherwise i am sure i would have heard back. i posted in jame's thread on ms forum about my skills so if they can assist this site just let me know. my main strength is research and writing with leadership experience. send me the info already requested above and i will kick in all i can. give me some parameters of research or material to collate and i will send you back a product guarenteed to make one weep. my skills are in writing and i will gladly offer that to this site.

- It is gift, and gift will find its way
- I inherit through my choice. I build through my affirmation. It is through my freedom that I nurture, or fade into autonomy
- I was not given to serve life, but to embrace it

#126071 - 01/29/04 07:05 PM Re: Leadership Team
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Theo,
Thank you so very much.
James

#126072 - 01/29/04 07:11 PM Re: Leadership Team
BT Offline

Loc: Chicago IL
Of course I will help.

#126073 - 01/29/04 07:24 PM Re: Leadership Team
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Theo
I know MS has a few broucher all ready but we need a fund rasing info pack. We can make it all downloadable so that we can print it up from each of our own computers. No expense to MS. We can each work our own little part of the world for funds. There are so many people out there who would give from their hearts once they know our needs.

Lets keep this alive and moving forward. Tom

#126074 - 01/29/04 07:39 PM Re: Leadership Team
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
This topic has been moved to the "DISCUSSION BOARD QUESTIONS" forum.

All the recent topics regarding the efforts and offers of help to keep Male Survivor the number one Survivors site are being held there.

Please go there and carry on the discussion, Male Survivor appreciates your help and support.

Thanks

Dave ( Lloydy )

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.