Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (teba, 4 invisible), 43 Guests and 32 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62529 Topics
438173 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12605 - 08/22/04 02:37 PM Re: hhelphelphelphellp
honest_lion Offline

Loc: Dallas, Tx
Hi Leosha,
I have been feeling the same way. I am still kind of wimpy to feel the whole thing. Yes, it is sshit. Feelings I have been trying to run away from are me. It is so f*ing hard to let it grow. I guess a lot of deep breath has to keep us going.
-honest_lion

#12606 - 08/22/04 05:51 PM Re: hhelphelphelphellp
Shawn_L35 Offline

(((((((((((((((((Leosha))))))))))))))))))

I got your email and your offline message -- I am so sorry I was not there to answer you. I am worried for you. Please let me know you are alright. You are strong. You always have been. We have set backs. This is one of them. You will get through this. You have so much support in this room. You have a friend here in California that thinks the world of you. Please stay safe.

YOu are in my prayers my friend.

Shawn --

#12607 - 08/24/04 03:52 AM Re: hhelphelphelphellp
Shawn_L35 Offline

(((((((((((((((Leosha)))))))))))))))))

Please let me know you are alright. I am worried about you. I still have not heard from you. Even an offline message. Anything. You are my brother. You have done so much for me and I believe in you.

Please talk to me. Just even a mail and say I'm here.

I care.

Shawn

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.