Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 36 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63111 Topics
441339 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#126060 - 01/28/04 10:47 AM Re: Off topic- Chat Room
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Also, private messages to Mr. Tolson maybe would draw his attention more to the affect of this, and require his explanation and apology here in the public forum, where everyone has access. Andrei

#126061 - 01/28/04 12:38 PM Re: Off topic- Chat Room
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
AK,
to see Fred Tolson's response, please go to the topic 'chat room closing' and look at page 2. It is printed there for everyone to see by Fred Tolson.

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#126062 - 01/28/04 02:40 PM Re: Off topic- Chat Room
survive75 Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
For me, chat is an invaluable tool for this site. When you are there, and you hear someone else say "I'm sorry that happened to you" or "I feel the same way" in real time, it makes the compassion and understanding so much more real than the boards.

Questions can be asked of people who are seeking help to understand what they are going through. I myself have been encouraged to explore feelings by others in chat that I would not have been able to identify when just posting on the message boards.

I have seen people's entire outlook change just from talking about what is going on for them and being supported in chat. This has happened for me many times. I sincerely hope that you will decide to keep the chat feature for this site. I understand the need to protect those from any dangers that might be present and save them from harm. But you also have to weigh that against how many people chat has saved for the better.

-Sean

"Even though I know/I donít want to know/Yeah I guess I know/I just hate how it sounds"

#126063 - 01/29/04 06:17 PM Re: Off topic- Chat Room
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
I'm gone for a month and you close the chat room :p

If MS well will take adv. I can have a chat room up and running in less then 72 hours at no exspice to MS.

if any one is intrested in an independint chat room, let me know.

Brian.

#126064 - 01/29/04 07:42 PM Re: Off topic- Chat Room
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
This topic has been moved to the "DISCUSSION BOARD QUESTIONS" forum.

All the recent topics regarding the efforts and offers of help to keep Male Survivor the number one Survivors site are being held there.

Please go there and carry on the discussion, Male Survivor appreciates your help and support.

Thanks

Dave ( Lloydy )

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.