Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
4 registered (pete1973, CafeMan, 2 invisible), 54 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62512 Topics
438095 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#12588 - 10/16/02 08:33 PM Re: new here
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Hi Keith

Welcome once again.

and now Harry is John.....it's time for bed ;\)

Lloydy

#12589 - 10/16/02 09:23 PM Re: new here
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
hope you can join us in chat...welcome...be well stay well...

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#12590 - 10/17/02 01:31 AM Re: new here
rolling_is_life Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
yeah, thnx everyone for replying. I just got home from sk8ing *rolling* I rollerblade, and ive been out filming a video to show a company and get sponsered *semi-pro*. I guess rollin is my therapy, but sometimes/all times I need more, so I kinda did some searching and found u guys, and we'll have to see how it go's from here

"Live fast, die young, leave a great looking corpse" -Ronny Van Zant

#12591 - 10/17/02 02:40 AM Re: new here
abcd Offline

Loc: GA
Just wanted to drop you a note, bud...hang in there. It's good to see you've come here so early on (though only a few years your older, I think you've got a leg up on me on this since I only came here maybe a couple years ago...and then I think only partly because of my girlfriend at the time). Anyway, just wanted to drop you a note to say welcome, and please feel free to vent on here...post when you can. It's not quite the same as "talking," but it helps. There's some interesting threads already on here and you may want to take a look at those to give you a feel of the board. Anyway, when you feel comfortable, feel free to vent your own stuff on here.

We're all from all over the place from all walks of life, but we're in this together, so don't worry about what you write (just write what you feel today or whatever problem you have or what good things are going--it's up to you...me, I started with what happened to me, but it's totally up to you bud). One thing...Ever since I came on here, I've been amazed at how the things that I have in common with a lot of people here. I hope you see that too--'cuz I think it helps you kind of take things in stride and shows you how much you've actually gone to reach this point (just the fact you're on here, shows a lot). Hey, if you ever need anything (though our--and certainly MY responses--won't be instanteous), just post on here, dude...I think everyone here will try to respond ASAP. Later.

#12592 - 10/17/02 02:08 PM Re: new here
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Keith:

Having at least one good hobby, habit, sport etc. is said to be vital to recovery from abuse (or just about anything). Its important to be, live & enjoy. Sounds like you've got that one rolling (ok pathetic pun intended). :rolleyes: \:\)

I'm glad, since you needed something more, that you found this good group of men.

Take care & keep rollin'

Wuame

#12593 - 10/17/02 07:31 PM Re: new here
rolling_is_life Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
yeah, and beings u noticed the rolling if u use a file sharing program called KAZAA I have some video of me on there from some vid I was in. just search for a video called "Keith(ledge)" and it should be there..ist about 12MB's so it may take a sec..but if u anyone wants to Download it..feel free

"Live fast, die young, leave a great looking corpse" -Ronny Van Zant

#12594 - 10/18/02 04:06 PM Re: new here
ernie Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Portland, Maine
Welcome, hope you are well, I join in saying you have found a safe place here to present your issues and not be judged or critized by what you say. Welcome, stay well.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.