Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
4 registered (PhoenixRising, 3 invisible), 60 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63109 Topics
441330 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#125435 - 10/23/03 11:12 PM Checking in...
Valenfor Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Phoenix
Evening all;

Just thought I would drop a note as I had been lurking a bit, and working on things outside of here. I am quite distraught over the situation with ms.org right now, but my on personal situation doesn't help.

Got medical finally, got a new T, supposed to see a new PDoc in 2 more weeks, hopefuly I make it. Nerves are just totally shot and no medicine left. If I really loose it and go coo-coo will just check in somewhere I guess. Lets see what did the doc say? Oh yea - Manic Depressent, Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, and a couple other things I just forget now.

Me and the puppy are back at my parents with all the family together. I got my hole in the garage and family is being supportive and helpful now, unlike the battle I had earlier. Been working mainly on my website and finding direction for it. I am a geek so I always had puter stuff, but am doing more writing on sexual abuse now, so been trying to figure out how to theme it more.

Here is my hopes that all is well for the rest of you here. I still don't have my own pot to piss in, so I am back to working the web so I can see if I can make this red bar move up front.

Thanks all!

Valenfor(.com)
\:D

Stained - 'It's Been Awhile'

#125436 - 10/24/03 09:18 AM Re: Checking in...
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Good to hear from you Val!

Hang in there. It's hard (and I KNOW from money problems and related issues!), but the rewards are worth it, I'm convinced!

Keep lurking and let us know how you're doing. I care.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.