Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
1 registered (myrlin), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#125225 - 09/11/03 06:35 AM Thank you
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
To everyone who responded to the post of my hospitalization this week. THank you so much, to be so kind and caring of someone you not even meet! Until all this happens, and I come online to seek support, I never know how much you can grow to care of someone you have never even met. I am feeling some better, I still feel very tired, but being home now, I suppose I am afraid of sleep again. It was strange, I felt it as I was leaving hospital yesterday, I was feeling afraid again, and stress and worry, and feeling some sick in my stomach again. I actual felt safe in the hospital, after being so afraid of it the last time I had to be there. Will be on antibiotics still for few weeks. Still feeling tired of mind and body, and body feels so sore, like I ran 150 miles nonstop. Will perhaps try to sleep again soon. Just now that I am home, the mind is working different again! (not always good thing). Thank you all again, it make me feel so good, to know that I have friends. I wish you all well, thank you.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#125226 - 09/11/03 09:58 AM Re: Thank you
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha:

I can speak, I think, for all of us that we wish your a speedy return to good physical health and that your healing can continue on a well paved road.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#125227 - 09/11/03 01:32 PM Re: Thank you
BT Offline

Loc: Chicago IL
Leosha, Glad to hear you are home and doing better. Take care of yourself and get well quickly.

BT

#125228 - 09/11/03 08:49 PM Re: Thank you
martin Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The Good Earth
Welcome Back Leosha,

Glad to here that you are home and on the mend. Take care of yourself and hope your back to 110% soon.

Aaron

Its times like these time & time again.
-The Foo Fighters

#125229 - 09/12/03 01:07 PM Re: Thank you
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Leosha,

It's really great to see you back and posting again. I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Pass on thanks to Sas, please, for sending us updates.

Welcome back!

Joe

#125230 - 09/15/03 11:31 PM Re: Thank you
ecb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Glad to hear you're feeling better Leosha.

Best wishes to getting back up to full strenght soon.

Eric

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.