Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63101 Topics
441285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#125216 - 09/08/03 02:14 PM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
David please tell Leosha that we are all rooting for him. This young man is truly brave. The changes we have seen in him are super.

From now on he deserves nothing but good things. Tell him that for me ok.

His whacky canuck brother

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#125217 - 09/08/03 09:09 PM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey, Guys,

Just heard from Susanna and she says that while Leosha says that he's too weak to work on his lap top to respond to us, he should be home sometime tomorrow.
He still has had a fever during last night and some today, has had some difficulty keeping food down, but she says it looks like they'll have this under control by tomorrow.
I wished they'd keep him until they know what's been going on.
They probably will, I'm just venting some frustration.
I have told her to tell him that we're all rooting for him.

David

#125218 - 09/08/03 10:04 PM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
If the doc allows him to come home with a fever over 99 he is one poor excuse for a doctor. I had a systemic infection and was in icu for five days. When I finally got out my temp was a little below 98.6.

BUT, I felt like I had fought a war by myself. Leosha needs to be very patient. With such a high fever he could be weak for several weeks. I am so grateful to Susanna for caring for him. Now she is going to have to be strict with him and not let him have a relapse--that is if they have the kind of relationship where she can bug him like that.

Bob

#125219 - 09/09/03 02:10 AM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Brothers,

One of the hardest thing about this site is not knowing what happens to one another once their is no internet. My hopes and love is always their for you Leosha. You are in my thoughts. I wish their was a way to truely tell or show you the love and caringness that I have for. This thread is the best that I can do to show you how much you mean to me.

Lots of love, Nathan

#125220 - 09/09/03 09:44 PM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Leosha update:

Leosha's been kept for at least another day. He has had that fever and according to Susanna, his Doctor wants his blood a little more germ free before sending him home. So that's what they've been working on.
Susanna says that Leosha hasn't been complaining much because, according to her, he hasn't been awake long enough. Like Bob says, a fever like that can really knock a guy for a loop.
Susanna says that she will take his lap top to him but she thinks that he will be too tired to write to us.
It does sound like he's getting better, however.

David

#125221 - 09/09/03 11:02 PM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
David thanks for the continual update on Leosha. I look forward to his return in good health

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#125222 - 09/10/03 11:06 PM Re: Leosha in the hospital .......................
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Thanks for all the updates on Leosha. He has been going through a lot of shit these last few weeks. i will keep him in my throughts. Muldoon

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.