Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 24 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63779 Topics
445394 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#125091 - 08/14/03 12:34 PM Prayers for MBTI Types
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
  • ISTJ: Lord, help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 a.m. EST.
  • ISTP: God, help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.
  • ESTP: God, help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they're usually NOT my fault.
  • ESTJ: God, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if You need some help, just ask.
  • ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.
  • ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).
  • ESFP: God, help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.
  • ESFJ: God, give me patience, and I mean right NOW.
  • INFJ: Lord, help me not be a perfectionist. (Did I spell that correctly?)
  • INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta
  • ENFP: God, help me to keep my mind on one th - Look a bird - ing at a time.
  • ENFJ: God, help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?
  • INTJ: Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.
  • INTP: Lord, help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.
  • ENTP: Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.
  • ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwhatIdo.

Amen.

#125092 - 08/14/03 02:44 PM Re: Prayers for MBTI Types
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

WE're big fans of the inventory---

I've copied your prayers for the family's enjoyment.

David

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.