Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (learning2remember, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC), 7 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446644 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124994 - 08/10/03 10:32 PM Help with the conference
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Hi Folks:
The MS conf which is taking place in Minneapolis next month needs your help.

If you are considering attending, please register as soon as possible and make your hotel reservations (telling them it is for this conf).

Secondly, tell your therapist or anyone you know of who might be interested in attending. If your therapist is not computer savvy, please print out a listing of the conference topics for him/her. We need to get both survivors and professionals to attend.

Third, if you go on chat, talk it up there as well.

This conference is the major source of income for MS. Our costs of running this website, contributing to survivor retreats, and paying for our part-time administrative assistant who handles the 800# and mails out the newsletter, membership packets, etc., takes a big chunk of change.

The board of directors do not get paid, nor do we get expenses reimbursed. The cost of attending the conference and the board meetings comes out of our pockets (not to mention the large amounts of time we donate to the organization.)

Anything you can do to get the word out, or if you are in the MSP area and want to volunteer (or are coming to the conf and want to volunteer) would be greatly appreciated.

Help us get the word out in any way you can.

Thanks,
Ken

#124995 - 08/10/03 11:35 PM Re: Help with the conference
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
I can make a printable in PDF doc about conference that can be shown to a therapest, if that would help

#124996 - 08/11/03 08:38 AM Re: Help with the conference
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Ken futher to what Brian has said I can send something to all therapists in the Greater Toronto Area and also ask them to forward it to their colleagues anywhere in Canada.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.