Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
4 registered (bluesky, woodenshoes, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63408 Topics
443324 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124823 - 07/16/03 07:55 PM My Doctor is going to be mad, but had to anyway.
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Last year my doctor told me not to work untill I got through some of my recovery more. But just cant live on what the state is giving me so I applied for a job today. They said it will take about a week for them to know if they want me or not. The place I applied is a customer service phone center and I have about 5 years experence in that type of work so Im sure that will help. Wish me luck in getting the job I really need it.
James

#124824 - 07/16/03 08:09 PM Re: My Doctor is going to be mad, but had to anyway.
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
You should listen to you Doctor, but I understand in your situation that maybe you can't. Just take it easy as much as you can.

B

#124825 - 07/16/03 10:16 PM Re: My Doctor is going to be mad, but had to anyway.
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
James - I know the habit of eating regularly and living with the extravagance of electricity and running water...I formed the same habits! \:D

Seriously, it kinda gets to you after a while. Sorry for your predicament! One of the things to do in order to 'take care of yourself' is to "listen to your body". There can be stress and other pressures in customer service, be sure you take action when your body sends distress signals or alarms.

Vent here and let us know how to support you!

Howard

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.