Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
4 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, PMGNT, 2 invisible), 50 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63119 Topics
441403 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124629 - 07/10/03 09:22 PM Gather 'round chillens! - moved to UMF.
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
There's nothing wrong with this post at all, we need to lighten up again that's for sure !

But we're going to try to keep the Forums more 'on topic' after the experience of the last week so I've moved Marc's quest for the perfect pizza to -

http://www.malesurvivor.org/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=26;t=000083

I know the Unmoderated isn't the best place to discuss the important topic of pizza either, so does anyone think that a "Completely off topic" forum would be used ?

Somewhere to put the world to rights and discuss important stuff - "Is Hendrix the greatest axe man ever ?" - kind of stuff.
And leave the UMF for a bit of "venting" when we need it ?

Sorry to hijack the topic Marc.

Dave

#124630 - 07/10/03 10:54 PM Re: Gather 'round chillens! - moved to UMF.
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Quote:
I know the Unmoderated isn't the best place to discuss the important topic of pizza either, so does anyone think that a "Completely off topic" forum would be used ?
Dave,

How about "Fun and Frivolity" or some such? There are a lot of meaty issues waiting for discussion once the pizza's done. \:\)

Thanks,

Joe

#124631 - 07/11/03 01:08 AM Re: Gather 'round chillens! - moved to UMF.
mattandrew Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Hey who made the decision to highjack the pizza topic,your spoiling the anchovies. \:D

#124632 - 07/11/03 11:14 AM Re: Gather 'round chillens! - moved to UMF.
Marc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Tucson, AZ
This is sooooooooo typical of Brits. The least you could do Lloydy is eat a 'decent' pizza! Tikka Massala? (Actually sounds quite tasty... but you didn't hear that from me.)

BTW, I think that creating a seperate forum would be a great idea and I don't see it as getting lost in the shuffle.

#124633 - 07/11/03 06:11 PM Re: Gather 'round chillens! - moved to UMF.
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
OK, guys , I'm really trying to play N I C E!

;\)

But I just gotta ask mattandrew:

How the heck would ever know that an
anchovy was spoiled?
Do they smellgood then? \:D

And Marc, let's not be too hard on Lloydy, he's lived next door to the culinary geniuses of French cuisine for so long........I was astounded to see a favorite pizza topping in Paris is a fried egg! \:\( Talk about your gourmets!!

For my taste, the best pizza ever is sitting around playing cards or silly games with a bunch of friends, acting silly, talking smart and ordering in a couple of hot pizzas from the neighborhood pizza joint.....

Either that or 'Pops Pizza' at 82nd and Amsterdam in Manhattan (they deliver).

Thanks for the fun-----any perceived xenophobia in this post is strictly made up for grins----I love Brits, from the Queen on down---and am a devoted franophonic francophile \:o (there's one such thing in every family! )

Healing the effects of sexual abuse, one day, one piece of pizza at a time,

I remain,

your steadfast and loyal pizza eatin' chile (as in singular of 'chillens', n'est-ce pas, Marc? \:\)

Your crazy but nice brother,

-Tony Joe White

#124634 - 07/12/03 09:46 AM Re: Gather 'round chillens! - moved to UMF.
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
LOL, or actually several good feelings chuckles.

Yeah, an off topic 'the lighter side of life' forum would be great. A place to go for diversionary tactics and respite.

jer

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.