Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
6 registered (highflight, don64, bluesky, tbkkfile, Dave PNW, 1 invisible), 50 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63585 Topics
444225 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#12463 - 10/15/02 02:30 PM Being in Movement
liminal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Detroit Metro
Was anyone at the conference in new york last year, went to Paul Linden's workshop, and downloaded his workbook?

I downloaded it and got it printed and bound at kinkos, but haven't done much with it since. A lot of the stories from the people he has worked with trigger me, and i don't really have anyone to do the experiments with.

So I was wondering if anyone out there is actively using his workbook.

Being In Movement

#12464 - 10/15/02 06:52 PM Re: Being in Movement
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Never heard of it, but I put your link in favorites & will try to look at it soon.

This makes me wonder if there's some way those of us who want to could coordinate doing a workbook or something together online, that would be of particular help to us as male survivors?

Just a thot. Any of you have any thots about that? Not saying we should or could. I know it'd be hard to create & coordinate. Just wondering.

Wuame

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.