Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (woodenshoes, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#124626 - 07/01/04 08:03 PM Re: SUMMER
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Today we went to the zoo and bought a family pass for the season. So I guess this summer I will be making friends with some turtles. I love turtles.

We have new neighbors and they are very friendly barbeque freaks so maybe I won't have to cook dinner much either. \:D

SAR

#124627 - 07/02/04 02:48 AM Re: SUMMER
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Well, let's see, I started the summer in the hospital, and then recovering. Such fun!

Normally in summer, I would take three or four weeks off for vacation, maybe to spend time home with family, or here. But normally, the summertime is time to heal from injuries and start working on programs for next season. So summer is not less work then the rest of the year, but there normally is not the travel and all. Summer is actually more time to be at home!

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#124628 - 07/02/04 02:43 PM Re: SUMMER
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Lets see, things that I do during the summer, boating, swimming, go to the park, camping, fishing, golf, annual parties, the fair, car and bike shows, events and concerts, and just about anything else that just happens to come up in between.
Those are things that I do in the summer to recharge.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.