Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63792 Topics
445485 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#124552 - 07/14/03 07:31 AM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
jimrh Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Roswell, GA
Count me in on all activities \:\)

Jim

#124553 - 07/14/03 05:54 PM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jim,

Just saw your post about, "being there."

I included you on my list when you said before that you were coming.

Now if I can just quell my anxiety about all of this, maybe I'll actually enjoy meeting you all.

David

#124554 - 07/17/03 02:36 PM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Gentlemen,

I hope to attend at least some of the workshops at the conference. I too am looking forward to meeting my friends, known and not-yet-met, at the conference.

If my plans stay on track, I hope to be moving to an area south of Minneapolis by the beginning of Sept.

peace,

jer

#124555 - 07/17/03 04:52 PM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jer,

Boy, you really take these conferences seriously, don't you? You're moving to Minnesota just to attend the conference?

Just kidding, of course.

Looking forward to meeting you, too.

Good Luck with the move.

David

#124556 - 07/21/03 09:24 AM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

David (Ivanhoe),
LOL dude. Yes, I'm moving to MN just for the conference. Woo, oh yeah baby. Thanks \:\) I needed a smile which I got when I read it, pardon my delay in responding here.

Perhaps your anxiety will drop once you've met some of the attendees and gotten the lay of the land. I have some too, but have found that I've been able to relax and enjoy meeting new people in these types of events. That we all have one common thread, CSA/SA, and represent such a diverse group makes attending the conference especially interesting for me.

To meet some of the posters and chatters, as well as the behind the scenes organizers of MS, is going to be a trip. I'm not sure what to expect, I hope I can be open and honest and real.

jer

#124557 - 07/21/03 09:44 PM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
Thad Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oakland, CA
well, as an ex-patriot of MN, I'm not sure one needs a reason to move there. It's a beautiful place that I love to return to - and an excellant choice for those needing a good mid-western welcome.
...t

#124558 - 07/21/03 11:42 PM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thad, I'm glad you said "MN" and not "MS" hehe. I did a double take. Yeah, it is different from the rat race, get the f out of my way, mentality I've experienced on the east coast.
jer

#124559 - 07/22/03 09:29 AM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
How I envy you guys that are going. Due to circumstances I will not be able to attend and will have to satisfy myself by hearing all about it when you return and post.

I hope that all of you have a reallyg great time and enjoy the interaction.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#124560 - 07/22/03 09:54 AM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Hey jer,

If you think that in moving over here you are getting out of the traffic pretzle, I hate to be the one to burst your bubble.

We got the same brand of maniacs over here; sure they may be minnestoa nice, but it just gives a different slant on the concept ; imagine that, "nice maniacs" with big scary vehicles!!!!!! Your only hope is that you have a bigger mode of transport than they do!!!!

nyuh-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaa!

Ron

#124561 - 07/24/03 06:18 PM Re: Minnesota or bust...............
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ron,

I'm here to ditto your take on the traffic of the Twin Dities: can any US city have the traffic jam that you guys have on Friday eve. with everyone heading out to the lakes?

David

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.