Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
8 registered (GT13568, Anura, 6 invisible), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63773 Topics
445358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#124517 - 07/24/03 11:01 AM Re: Login names
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Guy43 - Would you believe (?) when I was helping with a Scout Sunday Service, one of the Cubs introduced me to his mom that way? Unfortunately for him, I was his LL coach that summer and he changed his opinion somewhat!

Thanks for sharing! \:D

Howard

#124518 - 07/24/03 01:35 PM Re: Login names
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Howard I think your nic showed a lot of originality. You are a product of both Scotty and Todd. Without them there would be no you. A grat choice.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#124519 - 07/25/03 06:55 PM Re: Login names
BT Offline

Loc: Chicago IL
My name is a bit like Mike. When I decided to sign on being me and not being completly anonomous seemed to be an important step. A way of telling someone who I was and what has happened to me. I chose BT because that is my initials and that is what some of my best friends from collage called me.

No one calls me that now except when I get an occasional call from an old friend and on this site. It reminds me of good friends, pleasent memories and the one time in my life when I almost forgot about the SA.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.