Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63193 Topics
441854 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#124427 - 09/02/05 02:19 AM Re: Jimrh and others on Gulf coast
kolisha54 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
TO DONATE CELL PHONES:

http://www.phones4life.org

#124428 - 09/03/05 01:05 AM Re: Jimrh and others on Gulf coast
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
the US needs gas, Europe has spare gas, so get some tankers and ship the gas.

Guess what? the tanker companies raised shipping costs 40% overnight.
"Supply and demand" is their excuse.......

Dave

#124429 - 09/03/05 12:33 PM Re: Jimrh and others on Gulf coast
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Jimmer,

I am glad you are safe. Very glad my friend.

Quote:
Please open your wallets to help those in need down there. This may well be the worst disaster to hit the USA ever.
Already done my friend. And will continue.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#124430 - 09/04/05 06:15 AM Re: Jimrh and others on Gulf coast
gryffindor Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Charles, Illinois
Quote:
Originally posted by jimrh:
Please open your wallets to help those in need down there. This may well be the worst disaster to hit the USA ever.

thank you for the concern.

Jimmer
Done. My aunt and uncle, who are in their 80's, live in Mobile. I've been in touch with them, and they are okay but no power for days. I wasn't able to reach them yesterday so I hope they've found somewhere to go that has air conditioning. Next time there's a hurricane headed in their direction I'm driving down there and bringing them back up north to stay with me. They've lived in Mobile for 50 years but are just to old to cope very well with these disasters any more.

New Orleans: Never in a thousand years did I ever think I would see such suffering in the United States. Why? What should have/could have been done to prevent the complete inundation of a major American city? How can the entire population of a city be ordered to evacuate without considering that some people simply can't leave (sick, old, young, poor, hopeless, helpless) or won't leave (stubborn, foolhardy, afraid to leave their pets/property unguarded). There was no plan and there should have been one.

Mary

"Had I not fallen, I could not have arisen; had I not sat in darkness, I would not have recognized the light." Midrash Tehillim Ch. 22

#124431 - 09/04/05 10:35 AM Re: Jimrh and others on Gulf coast
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

We send our 'house money' (what we get paid for helping the slave driver finish in his house!) And also collect clothes, food, water and toys to send. I hope those people are better taken care of soon.

Andrei

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.