Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
3 registered (TW16, 2 invisible), 31 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63781 Topics
445402 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124318 - 08/12/05 02:48 PM Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
Tom S. Offline

Loc: Nashville, Tn
The time of true awareness of Rape and Sexual Assault is at hand and the perpetration of male hatred by females is drawing to a close.
In Middle Tennessee this week we have been able to witness a 28 y/o FEMALE TEACHER in a public school have to claim 'no contest' to the rape and sexual assault of a 13 y/o male child. She had to plea bargain with a male District Attorney, in front of a male judge, represented with a male lawyer, just like any other perpetrator, and the shaply blonde bimbo look did not help her one bit.
It's a new day for the truth about Sexual Assault as the funds continue to dry up for the sexually biased women in the community mental health and rape and sexual abuse centers across the nation, who have for so many years been able to perpetrate out their own male hatred while portraying the poor little abused girl who as the ONLY victim.
Irregardless of the terms of the sentencing agreement in this case, the real victory and justice for ALL of society, males AND females alike, who have ever been sexually assaulted and exposed to adult deviance as well as Lord knows what kind of communicable diseases, is the fact that Sexual Assault is finally being seen as the GENDERLESS CRIME that it has always been, and we are finally gaining accountability of all of society. (not to mention the people in the school district who would hire a known bikini clad wrestling ring bimbo to a position of unsupervised close contact with their children)
Give the glory to God, and all of you PhD's who monitor this site, can get a revelation. It's a new day, and the truth will be known despite the fact it's much easier to feel sympathy for a shapley young female than a middle aged male. But when their red lipsticked powder puffed faces appear on the sexual offenders registry.....they are just another damn perp.

There's a new sherriff in town, and the sexual discrimination of sexual abuse and sexual assault at the hand of aggressive females will no longer be tolerated.

Thank you for the band width; Tom S. in Tenn.

#124319 - 08/12/05 03:57 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Great News

#124320 - 08/12/05 06:42 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
Russ2 Offline

ACK!!!!!

#124321 - 08/12/05 09:57 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Sexual abuse should not be tolerated regardless of gender difference or same sex etc.

Your body is your own, and I am sick of the ones who just thought they could take what they want.

I am just glad there are more good ppl in the World than monsters, and I met too many of them, but they never get so far.

I am glad that there is greater understanding of male rape, but there is a long way to go in educating society,

ste

#124322 - 08/13/05 12:30 AM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Tom
I just moved the post here because the Survivors forum is for 'healing' issues and this topic fits here better.

Dave

#124323 - 08/16/05 10:04 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
Paultje Offline

Loc: netherlands
I'm not sure i understand all of it (my english is probably not well enough). As far as i understand the crime is forcing someone to have sex against her or his will, which has nothing to do with gender of perp or victim.
But that has nothing to do with the way someone dresses or whether someone uses lipstick or has mudwrestling as a hobby, does it?
As far as i know most bimbos don't force kids to have sex, so i'm sure there was nothing suspicious about her.

#124324 - 08/16/05 10:27 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
How about this, and to be honest and true, I think it is pretty correct.

I didnt have the mind of a normal boy, I was abused so it was different to me.

I remember at 14yo, being seduced into having sex with this guys girlfriend, and maybe so he could watch, but why me? I was with about 7 kids who thought I was some wimp for not doing it.

I just saw the situstion as an extension of abuse to me.

He f*cked up my mind by showing me his c*ck right outside his house, and like it was bleeding, so it immediately brought me into terror at the thought of even being in his space.

None of those kids reported him to the cops, and it is stuck in my mind that he did these things in front of me and embarassed me so much, but what really got me, was why? Did he pick on me.

I should have known that I had the sign of use me and abuse me on my butt.

I got abused yeah, not my fault, but it just honed me in to a whole different World than I ever imagined.

Where these things go unchecked, and abusers can do these things in front of kids, like me, so no wonder I got nightmares about these ppl, and how they are so transparent in society.

sorry,

ste

edited to say post 1968 was when I was 14yo

#124325 - 08/18/05 08:19 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
Paultje Offline

Loc: netherlands
strange thing as that people like that are easy recognise for someone that was abused, but not for people that haven't had such an experience.
Former victims see something in their eyes, or the way they watch people, like a bird of prey, waiting for any opportunity, waiting for signals of weakness or a lack of defense in someone.

Other people without a history of abuse just see someone that hardly seems different from other people, someone who talks smooth enough to "prove" that he/she is not a thread to anyone.
People that were abused are often also recognized by perps, recognized as an easy target who is already used to respond to abuse.

Strange thing that often people who raise suspicion from people who have no experience with abuse don't raise the suspicion of former victims. In my case people wearing strange clothes, people with provocative behaviour, people that seem frightened of others, they never seem scary to me.
I'm specially scared of people that seem more ordinairy than ordinairy people should. People that are silent or only say what others want to hear. People hiding in the crowd.
I would not suspect a mudwrestling bimbo, or someone with to much lipstick on, for that reason only. Only when they have the eyes of a predator.
In my experience most perps try hard not to get noticed, but they can never hide the urge to hunt people down.
I know some perps don't really mind getting noticed. This specially goes for women, for women are beyond suspicion in the eyes of most people anyway.
This should change, that's important without a doubt!
But also important is that all people should realize that perps can't be recognized by strange clothes, odd behaviour or unusual jobs. Most of them look just like ordinairy people.
Also important is that people should never be judged by their cloth, jobhistory etc.

#124326 - 08/21/05 10:12 PM Re: Justice Gets Served......Glory to God ! ! !
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Tom,

It IS a victory, but the fact that she was allowed to plead "no contest" STILL screams something in this society.

I'm pretty damn sure there was enough evidence to convict her of SOMETHING, otherwise there wouldn't have been a plea deal at all. I wonder, if a MAN would've been allowed to plead out to the same crime?

I'm not a "woman-basher," and I believe that for too frigging long, women were given the short end of the stick in most Western countries. It STILL happens in developing countries and those uberrich petroleum olgiarchs of the Middle East. However, it's a pretty damn sad state of affairs that A: Male-on-Male rape happens with frightening frequency in the US, and it's still treated somewhat like a joke; and B: females continue to rape and sexually assault males, and it's definitely teated as almost a non-crime.

Dammit, I SEE guys deal with the aftereffects of being "seduced" by older women, and most folks see it as a Goddamn right of passage. F**k, even Hollywood does crap that, if the genders were reversed, the films would NEVER see the light of day. I'm thinking of "Birth," "Tea and Sympathy," and "Tadpole," among others.

WHere's the frigging outrage? Some days, and it feels definitely screwy, I am almost GLAD that my rapists were male!

\:\(

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.