Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
8 registered (finallyhere, Garf, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, 4 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63990 Topics
446647 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124305 - 08/10/05 07:14 AM March of the Penguins!
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

We seen this movie this weekend, and it was very good! The filming, it is all very beautiful (and cold looking). I have always been amazed by penguins, that they are strange birds, and always they look so happy! I did not know they have such the rough lifes. I guess is same as all of us, that people can look at us and not see that we have such hard life.

And to 'play penguin' is a great way to teach children who are learning skating to not fear falling! I just slide on my stomach and say 'play penguin', and have five or six little kids doing the same and laughing. It is a good feeling.

Andrei

#124306 - 08/10/05 04:25 PM Re: March of the Penguins!
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
See Andrei you know how to make people young and old feel good.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#124307 - 08/10/05 11:17 PM Re: March of the Penguins!
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
I can do that kind of skating :rolleyes:

Dave \:D

#124308 - 08/10/05 11:35 PM Re: March of the Penguins!
Ivanhoe Offline
MaleSurvivor

I belly flop when I dive, I suppose I could learn to do that on ice!

I've heard that the Penguin movie has had rave reviews. Looks like you enjoyed it, too.

David

#124309 - 08/11/05 12:59 AM Re: March of the Penguins!
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

Androsh,

You've been caught!

I was impressed by your knowledge of penquins and polar bears in a personal Email I sent to you. Now I see how you obtained this knowledge! You're as slick as one of your students sliding across the ice on their belly. \:\) I thought this was some knowledge you had remembered from school.

Either way, you set me straight. It was just a joke, little bro.

#124310 - 08/11/05 02:58 PM Re: March of the Penguins!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Androsh, I would not need to 'play penguin' I would be on the ice as soon as I stepped out.

Maybe I need webbed feet! \:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.