Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 72 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124267 - 08/01/05 06:05 PM help, I was intoxicated, she was not
mjollnir Offline

Loc: mn
hello, about a month or more give or take, I was stoned out my my mind, and the stuff was probably laced cause I have hardly any recolection of the night, and the girl I know was sober, all I really remember of the night is being disgusted and kicking her out of my apt, I have three friends who were there and they remember I was pretty messed up. I deny to everyone that i even did anything with this girl, remembering what she looked like(yuck) there is no way i would touch this girl if I was sober. I got tested for stds so im clean on that part, the only problem is shes now telling a friend of mine(he doesn't like her, she just messeges him online)she might be pregrant, that is not cool at all, as for one I don't even want kids let alone with someone who used my intoxication to their advantage. so basecly i don't wanna be held responsible for some kid with some stupid whore who used me like that, I wouldn't even like the kid, just knowing who the mother would be. what can I do? i feel like shit, my life would go down the drain if im stuck having to deal with her and paying or some kid for 18 years i dono what to do i just don't...

who the hell is gonna help me legally anyway i mean im a male noones going to think we can be taken advantage of like this, not only that but also im 26 and the girl is 18 whos going to think im a victum...

#124268 - 08/01/05 11:57 PM Re: help, I was intoxicated, she was not
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Mjollnir, Ask for a blood test if she is pregnant and delivers a baby, and be careful not to get stoned again. You are responsible for what you do when you are drunk or stoned. And ya, it would be difficult to sell that an 18 yo female took advantage of you a 26 yo male. I may believe you, the forum may believe you, but the courts probably won't. Good luck. Peace, Andrew

#124269 - 08/02/05 01:20 AM Re: help, I was intoxicated, she was not
SAR Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Topic closed for Moderator Review.

mjollnir, please check your private messages.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.