Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
3 registered (Nathan LaChine, pufferfish, VASurvivor), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443257 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124229 - 07/28/05 07:17 AM Tell me now
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

There is been loss here recently. Lost of another person, another brother, another friend. Loss is hard. All us, we have had much loss. But we have had much gain also. All of us who are here, we have gained much just by sharing here, by having the caring people here. So much, we take 'for granted' that the people we love, always they will be here for us. Sometime we will even get angry with those people, knowing they are the 'safe' ones to do that with. That they will love us, no matter what.

Is it better to know someone, be friends of someone, be touched in emotion by that person, and lose them, then not to have that at all? I think so. Because we have the memories of that person. We have the good thoughts of that person. We have had the chance to be touched and helped by that person. We have had chance to share with that person, and learn from that person, as they do with us. These are chances some people, they will never take from fear. We all can have friends. Some fear the risk so much, they never take it. The greatest failure in taking a risk is never taking it at all.

A friend write this, after a loss of a family member, and I ask her if I can post it here. It is importent, I think, reminder to share with people how much they mean to you, before you do not have that chance.

Andrei

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me now that you love me.
Tell me now that you hate me.
Fear not the consequences.
Fear only holding things in for eternity.
Send me no flowers. Send me your love.
That is what will bloom within me, now and for always.
Donít focus on the darkness of the universe around you, and donít focus on the pain.
Focus on the beauty, and joy of those who hold you close in their hearts.
Know that it will remain, even when we part.
Donít curse God for your life. Donít curse yourself, or your parents.
Take what you have, take who you are, and amaze the world with that wonder that is you.
See me in the sunrise, see me in the stars.
Smell me in the flowers.
Hear me in the sweet singing of birds, that heralds yet another glorious day has begun.
Feel the warmth of me in the sun, shining down upon you.
Feel my tears of sadness in the rain, when you are hurting or troubled.
Honor me with your brilliance and your strength; honor me by loving yourself and others.
Say ďI love youĒ. It takes only seconds, and means an indescribable amount.
Fear not those three little words. They will never harm you or another.
Give them power, and use them justly. I love you.

#124230 - 07/28/05 03:19 PM Re: Tell me now
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Androsh, I suppose it is hard to lose one brother in a week, and for you having the other sad loss also is very hard.

I have so many good memories of Jake, and he taught me so much in life, and so do a lot of other guys here too, including you.

I am sorry for the guys who never really knew him, but I still have the PMs off him, and they show how really so much he was a great guy.

thanks,

ste

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.