Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
3 registered (JHNebraska, 2 invisible), 86 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#124225 - 07/27/05 11:32 AM My Tribute To Jake
kaceechase Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
http://www.pbase.com/kaceechase/image/46797775

Just something He Inspired me to Create with PhotoShop. I Hope you Enjoy it.

Mato Akicita is Jakes Lakota name Meaning Bear Warrior.

I Wish everyone that Knew Jake all My best in His Passing.

He Will Always Be Remembered!

I finally Realize, The abuse and it's Direct effects are NOT MY FAULT but The Rest of MY Life IS!

#124226 - 07/27/05 02:48 PM Re: My Tribute To Jake
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
KC, I dunno if you even knew Jake, but I love the pic, it is stunning.

The only thing I can say, and I dont know how practical this is, but Jake hated those numbers, he always wanted to be known as Jake_t21.

Thanks for doing it,

ste

#124227 - 07/27/05 09:39 PM Re: My Tribute To Jake
kaceechase Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
Ste, I Didn't have the great opportunity to Meet jake in person But when I first got here. I was so scared and i went to the chat room amd I was scared and crying and didnt know what to say. Finally I found the nerve to say what happened to me and I down played it a lessoned it, as I use to do and this Person came out of the blue very quickly and told me it wasn't my fault.

I didnt believe him of course but as the night went on I grew to Like this person and respect His Worth and Knowledge.I went and read His story and was Blown away. That someone who was so young and had be so abused could tell me My story Mattered.

Jake_t2398 earned my respect and my love and wgatever. I knew him by these numbers. I am sry to hear He didnt like them But That is How I knew him. and Many several more times after that first visit He helped me to see the world a little better.

So in answering your Question-I probaly knew him the least of many and definetly wish I had the chance to Know him better and longer But I was blessed to Know him at all in whatever way I did.
And His passing Hit me hard. That is the true testimont to his presents. that a total stranger could be so impacted by words on a computer but it wasn't just that was it. From what I have learned about jake He was so Much More than that. He was and still is, a force to be reckoned with.
I too will Miss Him and will always remember that Jake_t2398 changed my world for the better.

I finally Realize, The abuse and it's Direct effects are NOT MY FAULT but The Rest of MY Life IS!

#124228 - 07/29/05 05:04 PM Re: My Tribute To Jake
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Thank You for the tribute Kc - I am sure Jake approves - I miss him - as do many others here - but I know his spirit is in a much better place now...

it may take me a bit of time to complete my tribute to Jake - it is a very personal thing that I know he wanted me to do - I will do it for him

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.