Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, TR101, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63762 Topics
445302 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123949 - 06/09/05 03:03 PM removed
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida

#123950 - 06/10/05 02:18 PM Re: removed
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Hi SD,

It is frustrating, that's for sure, and especially when you clear your schedule and make time for something that is really quite important.

I find that it is especially bad when I have other things on my mind. When something just ridiculous happens and I am not stressed out, I can almost laugh it off and say "Here we go again", but when I am under pressure the new burden seems all the more unreasonable and infuriating.

One day I told my assistant that I just felt like sticking my head out the window and screaming: He told me "Excellent idea"! Perhaps I should have done it \:\) .

Take care,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.