Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
4 registered (Scott1962, Nathan LaChine, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443257 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#123894 - 06/01/05 02:15 PM Amusement Park - Sat
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Guys,

Last Saturday I took my mom and dad the amusement park for the day. They needed a break from everything. We all needed a break.

My mom is sort on the reserved type person sort of like me, and she wanted to go on some rides and I thought is this my mom say this?

We spent the entire day going on rides. It was really cool. We went on the overhead tram, they did the log ride, we did the merry go round and tossed brass rings in the lions mouth, did the haunted house, I did the bumper cars (I needed to hit something) and we were just young the day.

It felt good for me and I was happy they had a good time. I will always remember this day.

Thought I would share.

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#123895 - 06/01/05 02:50 PM Re: Amusement Park - Sat
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hey I love those rides, bumper cars do rule though because it means you can just hit anyone you dont like, and even ones you do like. Always grab the fastest car and spin some women around, that makes me laugh. I am glad you all enjoyed the experience, its what life is about,

ste

#123896 - 06/01/05 09:18 PM Re: Amusement Park - Sat
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

That is awesome! I'm planning on gettign my wife and son to ride the new roller coaster at Busch Gardens this summer. A 90 degree drop! I can't wait!!! Talk about getting in touch with the kid in you, little Rich could ride the roller coasters all day long!

#123897 - 06/03/05 04:11 AM Re: Amusement Park - Sat
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
That is great. Definately a day worth remembering.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.